Themes of this release have been
- Consolidation of Existing Features: Model Editors, Generators and Runtimes (Java and C)
- C code generation uses physical and mapping models for deployment
- Integration of Google Summer of Code Projects
* Diagram Layout with KIELER
* Extended Model Validation and State Graph Proposal Generation Based on Protocol Semantics
- First Version of the C++ Generator and Runtime
- Improved Documentation and Tutorials
Please download the new Kepler based version from our update site  and try it.
Also have a look at the project plan for our next release  which is planned for the mid of December 2013.