Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » schema resolution(The osgi compendium schema is not found - am I missing a jar?)
schema resolution [message #1073363] Wed, 24 July 2013 15:39
Douglas Jackson is currently offline Douglas JacksonFriend
Hi!
I am trying to use the apache-cxf-2.7.5 bundle in virgo 3.6. I get the error below.
In my own bundles I added a local copy of the schema for the compendium. I do not want
to modify cxf that way. Also, I would prefer not to add schemas to all my bundles.

How does the classpath searching for schemas work? Can I create a bundle with all of the schemas for everything I use and make my bundles dependent on it so that I know that if my product is deployed on a system that is not connected to the internet all schemas will be resolved?
Or is that the wrong approach - is it just a matter of having the right bundles (the bundle where the schema should be defined) loaded in the container prior to the loading of a bundle depending on the schema?
Thanks,
-Doug

<AG0000E> Application context creation failure for bundle 'org.apache.cxf.bundle' version '2.7.5'. org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanD
efinitionStoreException: Line 27 in XML document from OSGi resource[bundleentry://160.fwk114295327/O
SGI-INF/blueprint/cxf-http-async.xml|bnd.id=160|bnd.sym=org.apache.cxf.bundle] is invalid; nested ex
ception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 27; columnNumber: 108; cvc-complex-type.2.4.c:
The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'cm:property-placeholder'.
Previous Topic:AspectJ LTW on Virgo 3.6.2
Next Topic:Too low performance of legacy WAR-application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:55:29 GMT 2024