Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Adding menu to the palette
Adding menu to the palette [message #1071223] Fri, 19 July 2013 15:31 Go to next message
Luca Salemio is currently offline Luca SalemioFriend
Hi everyone,
I am trying to add items to a palette of my gmf application.
I created a diagram editor that extends the DiagramDocumentEditor and I've already dinamically customized my palette modifying my PaletteFactory instantiated into createPaletteRoot method.

Anyway I would like to add something different, for istance a main menu or a tool menu to the palette but i don't understand how to do that.

Should i use PaletteViewerProvider ? Is that possible to add a menu or even other widgets to the palette ?

please any suggestions are welcome.

thanks,
Luca.
Re: Adding menu to the palette [message #1072419 is a reply to message #1071223] Mon, 22 July 2013 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi,

what do you mean by menu? A context menu? A Drawer?

Ralph
Re: Adding menu to the palette [message #1072610 is a reply to message #1072419] Tue, 23 July 2013 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Ralph,
what I mean it is not a context menu, I would like to add a main menu to the palette if it is possible or something into the the top of it. I need it to have the possibility to let the user select new items to add to the palette.

When my palette it is automatic generated I can see, there are the selection entry, zoom indicator and a menu item to add note, text or note attachment placed at the top of it.

Is it possible to add something else just at the same position ?

thanks,
Luca.
Re: Adding menu to the palette [message #1073652 is a reply to message #1072610] Thu, 25 July 2013 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone have any suggestions ?

Please I really got stuck at this point.
I am able to add PaletteContainer, PaletteDrawer, PaletteEntry,PaletteSeparator, PaletteGroup to the PaletteRoot but I do not know how to add a menu or a toolbar to it. Is it possible ?

Thanks,
Luca.
Re: Adding menu to the palette [message #1725258 is a reply to message #1073652] Wed, 02 March 2016 07:53 Go to previous message
Nguyen Xuan Nhan is currently offline Nguyen Xuan NhanFriend
Hi Luca,
Could you explain about how to add PaletteDrawer, PaletteEntry to paletteRoot, programmatically?
I also want to listen when User select a entry from PaletteRoot.
Thanks,
Nhan

Luca Salemio wrote on Thu, 25 July 2013 08:40
Does anyone have any suggestions ?

Please I really got stuck at this point.
I am able to add PaletteContainer, PaletteDrawer, PaletteEntry,PaletteSeparator, PaletteGroup to the PaletteRoot but I do not know how to add a menu or a toolbar to it. Is it possible ?

Thanks,
Luca.

Previous Topic:Links does not get deleted from the model
Next Topic:Scalable Polygon Line Style changing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:49:34 GMT 2024