Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Win 7, eclipse Kepler, MinGW(Problem Could not be resolved )
Win 7, eclipse Kepler, MinGW [message #1069403] Mon, 15 July 2013 20:37
Thomas Schubert is currently offline Thomas SchubertFriend
Hey guys,

First of I really enjoy coding in Java using eclipse.

Few days ago I wanted to start coding with c++ and download the cdt plugin for eclipse + the minGW compiler. Everything seemed to work suddenly I got lots of could not resolved errors. Found some solutions like start the linker with the parameter "-mwindows" and right click on project->index->re-resolve all unresolved problems.

Helped at first as I tried to create a new Project eclipse seems to troll me. Everytime I rebuild the project I get lots of "could not be resolved errors" even though I can compile and run the app. without any problems. Really annoying to see all the red stuff poping up every minute. I added a file at the end of the message.

Hopefully you can help me to fix that error. BTW on code-blocks everything seems to work even though i dont like the handling and the feeling.

Kepler is a fairly new version is it recommend to use it? Or is the cdt plugin just an unstable version?
Previous Topic:How to get descriptive errors
Next Topic:8051/c programming error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 22:36:53 GMT 2024