Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » UML2 » Dangling references when creating profile
Dangling references when creating profile [message #1067736] Wed, 10 July 2013 11:19 Go to next message
María Berenguer is currently offline María Berenguer
Hi,

I'm creating a profile, some dataTypes are generalizations of MARTE_Library metaclasses. I think I'm importing good the packages, and using them fine.

When I validate the model, is ok, only two warnings appear:

Warning:
Description: Not all the members of namespace '<Profile> My_Profile' are distinguishable within it.
Element: <Profile> My_Profile
Parent: null
Type: EMF Problem

Next step is create the profile, and then many Errors appear. All of then have in common the message, and BasicTypes of Marte:

"The feature 'eType' of 'myProperty: MARTE_Library_BasicNFP_Types_NFP_CommonType' contains a dangling reference 'MARTE_Library_BasicNFP_Types_NFP_CommonType'.

Could someone help me to find out how to solve it, please?
Re: Dangling references when creating profile [message #1073500 is a reply to message #1067736] Wed, 24 July 2013 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chiraz trabelsi is currently offline chiraz trabelsi
Hi Maria,
I encountred the same problme when saving my profile. Have you solved it?
Thanks in advance
Re: Dangling references when creating profile [message #1074205 is a reply to message #1073500] Fri, 26 July 2013 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
María Berenguer is currently offline María Berenguer
Hi Chiraz,

not yet Smile I follow working in another diagrams, but the problem continues.
Re: Dangling references when creating profile [message #1352996 is a reply to message #1074205] Tue, 13 May 2014 18:34 Go to previous message
Klaus Otto is currently offline Klaus Otto
Hi,

I am using Eclipse (Kepler) Papyrus 0.10.2, and I am trying to create a profile defining properties (min, mas, etc) in a Stereotype Classifier, and got the following messages:

"The feature 'eType' of 'min: SysMLPrimitiveTypes_Real' contains a dangling reference 'SysMLPrimitiveTypes_Real'"
"The feature 'eClassifier' of 'SysMLPrimitiveTypes_Real' contains a dangling reference 'SysMLPrimitiveTypes_Real'"

for each properties.

Could someone help me fix this errors?

Thanks,
Klaus
Previous Topic:LiteralUnlimitedNatural why int
Next Topic:UML-specific Diagnostician?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 23 08:25:47 GMT 2014