Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » AMW » Validating links
Validating links [message #1067667] Tue, 09 July 2013 23:11 Go to next message
Marija Selakovic is currently offline Marija SelakovicFriend
Hi,

I used amw for establishing links between two ecore metamodels. Now, I want to do validation of these links. Additionaly, I want to define some constraints and to check them during valiation. In ecore tree based editor it is possible just by right click on model and choose validate, and in amw I didnt find it. Please, I need to perform this validation, every help is appreciated.
Re: Validating links [message #1071332 is a reply to message #1067667] Fri, 19 July 2013 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcos Didonet Del Fabro is currently offline Marcos Didonet Del FabroFriend
Hi

The tool does not have a specific kind of validation.

In order to validate them, you could translate them into some validation tool, depending on kind of validation you need.

Regards,

Marcos
Re: Validating links [message #1071517 is a reply to message #1071332] Sat, 20 July 2013 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marija Selakovic is currently offline Marija SelakovicFriend
Hi Marcos,

Thank you for your answer. I am really new in this field, please can you tell me how I can translate weaving models (maybe to use ATL)? For example, if I want to use Ecore Validation what I can do? If you could give suggestion, I would be grateful!

Regards,

Marija
Re: Validating links [message #1072332 is a reply to message #1071517] Mon, 22 July 2013 14:37 Go to previous message
Marcos Didonet Del Fabro is currently offline Marcos Didonet Del FabroFriend
Hi,

if it is a model-based tool, you can translate using ATL into a target model (the tool format).
You can open it directly in the Ecore editor, but the information about the linked models will not be taken into account.

Marcos.

Previous Topic:weaving model
Next Topic:Woven Panel Extension [Solved]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:23:11 GMT 2024