|Can the search scope of "Show where used" be extended? [message #1066654]
||Wed, 03 July 2013 11:08
| Eric Schellhammer
Registered: July 2013
the query "Show where used" on a Test Case scans
- the currently open project and
- all Used Projects that have been opened in the Test Case Browser before (by clicking on the triangle); this makes the query history-dependent.
The following locations are excluded:
- Used Projects that have not been opened recently
- Test Suites of all Used Projects (whether opened or unopened)
- Projects in the database that are not used in the current project but may nevertheless reference the Test Case in question.
Is there a way to include the latter three locations in the search as well?
That would make it much easier to find out if a particular Test Case is unused and may be deleted.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.08140 seconds