Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [XPAND] How to run the sample project?
[XPAND] How to run the sample project? [message #1065996] Fri, 28 June 2013 17:31 Go to next message
psilos panipsilos is currently offline psilos panipsilos
I am running Eclipse galileo with the modeling tools.

I am trying to run the sample Xpand project but running into the following problem when running the generator.mwe:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/jface/text/BadLocationException
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.emf.mwe.internal.core.MWEPlugin.loadClass(MWEPlugin.java:75)
    at org.eclipse.emf.mwe.core.resources.ResourceLoaderDefaultImpl.tryLoadClass(ResourceLoaderDefaultImpl.java:38)
    at org.eclipse.emf.mwe.core.resources.AbstractResourceLoader.loadClass(AbstractResourceLoader.java:37)
    at org.eclipse.emf.mwe.core.resources.ResourceLoaderDefaultImpl.loadClass(ResourceLoaderDefaultImpl.java:28)
    at org.eclipse.emf.mwe.internal.core.ast.util.VisitorAnalyzer.visitComponentAST(VisitorAnalyzer.java:67)
    at org.eclipse.emf.mwe.internal.core.ast.util.VisitorBase.visit(VisitorBase.java:37)
    at org.eclipse.emf.mwe.internal.core.ast.AbstractASTBase.accept(AbstractASTBase.java:44)
    at org.eclipse.emf.mwe.internal.core.ast.util.VisitorAnalyzer.visitComponentAST(VisitorAnalyzer.java:82)
    at org.eclipse.emf.mwe.internal.core.ast.util.VisitorBase.visit(VisitorBase.java:37)
    at org.eclipse.emf.mwe.internal.core.ast.AbstractASTBase.accept(AbstractASTBase.java:44)
    at org.eclipse.emf.mwe.internal.core.ast.util.VisitorAnalyzer.visitComponentAST(VisitorAnalyzer.java:82)
    at org.eclipse.emf.mwe.internal.core.ast.util.WorkflowFactory.parseInitAndCreate(WorkflowFactory.java:68)
    at org.eclipse.emf.mwe.internal.core.ast.util.WorkflowFactory.parseInitAndCreate(WorkflowFactory.java:51)
    at org.eclipse.emf.mwe.core.WorkflowRunner.prepare(WorkflowRunner.java:331)
    at org.eclipse.emf.mwe.core.WorkflowRunner.run(WorkflowRunner.java:289)
    at org.eclipse.emf.mwe.core.WorkflowRunner.main(WorkflowRunner.java:239)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.jface.text.BadLocationException
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 23 more

I read there was an issue with the sample wizard so i fixed the issues and added the required libraries as it was described here:

http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=155367/

However the problem still remains. I have attached a snapshot of the plug-in dependencies of the project.

Am i missing something? could anyone please have a look ?

Thank you

• Attachment: Capture.PNG
    (Size: 53.75KB, Downloaded 39 times)
Re: [XPAND] How to run the sample project? [message #1066048 is a reply to message #1065996] Sat, 29 June 2013 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently online Christian Dietrich
Hi

it is org.eclipse.text missing
Re: [XPAND] How to run the sample project? [message #1066060 is a reply to message #1066048] Sat, 29 June 2013 16:10 Go to previous message
psilos panipsilos is currently offline psilos panipsilos
Yes , now it works , thank you Smile
Previous Topic:[Acceleo] How to get "tagged values" from an attribute of class in UML2.0
Next Topic:[Acceleo] Use Enterprise Architect models with Acceleo
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 22 08:12:35 GMT 2014