Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Web Tools Project (WTP) » WEB-INF/classes not getting deployed to Glassfish 3.1
WEB-INF/classes not getting deployed to Glassfish 3.1 [message #1064572] Thu, 20 June 2013 01:03 Go to next message
Bart Smyth is currently offline Bart Smyth
I am having trouble getting a web application deployed to Glassfish 3.1.1.

When building the war using maven and deploying it directly via the console, everything works fine. When adding the application to the server, backing beans are not visible to JSF pages.

Upon further investigation, it is apparent that none of the classes under WEB-INF are not being deployed. The jar dependencies under lib are there, but there is no classes directory. When I package the war using maven I can see the classes are in there.

Is there some option I'm missing?

Details :
Eclipse Juno SR2
Glassfish 3.1.1
MacOSX 10.8

Re: WEB-INF/classes not getting deployed to Glassfish 3.1 [message #1064711 is a reply to message #1064572] Thu, 20 June 2013 15:40 Go to previous message
Konstantin Komissarchik is currently offline Konstantin Komissarchik
For help with GlassFish Tools for Eclipse, please head over to the following forum:

https://forums.oracle.com/community/developer/english/development_tools/application_development_in_java/enterprise_pack_for_eclipse
Previous Topic:JSDT Extension to parse java script comments.
Next Topic:Debug issues in Indigo/Glassfish 3.1.1 environment
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 22 08:00:35 GMT 2014