|XML databinding in SWT help [message #1063745]
||Fri, 14 June 2013 05:32
| Devesh Mishra
Registered: June 2013
I am working on a small application which will do the following.|
1) Have a dropdown on the UI populated from the database.
2) Have two text boxes on the UI.
2) Clicking on the Submit button should save the values to database.
I understand that this can be done using POJO binding, but the requirement is something like below.
1) No POJO class to be used for binding. The dropdown should be populated using configuration. XML binding ?
2) I dont want to do something like findElemenet("element-name") and save the values to DB.
The requirement is that the designers should be able to make the UI and without much integration effort we should make it working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01559 seconds