Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Synchronise two NatTables when scrolling and row resizing.
Synchronise two NatTables when scrolling and row resizing. [message #1063532] Thu, 13 June 2013 11:42 Go to next message
Alex Kipling is currently offline Alex KiplingFriend
Hello!

In my app I need to sync two tables, which are displayed sie by side.

• when I scroll one table down - the second should be scroled either.
  • when I scroll resize the cell height of one table - the other should resize it's cell height either

Question:
How would I do that in NatTable 1.0 ?

Explanation:
I display my data in two separate tables, to keep the possibility of hiding one table with a rollout animation, which is not possible when I just merge two tables into one.

Re: Synchronise two NatTables when scrolling and row resizing. [message #1063728 is a reply to message #1063532] Thu, 13 June 2013 22:13 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Well usually I would say you can solve this by implementing an ILayerEventHandler that will do the necessary command on the second table when the first table is done.

Quote:
which is not possible when I just merge two tables into one.

That depends. I think it would be possible to implement some kind of rollout animation for the "second" table if you work with ColumnResizeCommands that perform resizes until the column width is 0. There is a forum post that shows this for row hiding.
Previous Topic:Contribution in Nattable Builder ?
Next Topic:Exchanging the ICellPainter at runtime?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:02:28 GMT 2024