Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » [ZEST] Problems with DotImport Zest 2.0(Exception Error when run DotImport)
icon4.gif  [ZEST] Problems with DotImport Zest 2.0 [message #1062364] Fri, 07 June 2013 12:22 Go to next message
santi sal is currently offline santi sal
Hi!!

I have a problem with DotImport tool of Zest 2.0 Plugin for Eclipse.

I have a application RCP and I want import a DOT file and view this DOT in Graph form.

For this, I call DotImport just like this:

1. DotImport dot = new DotImport(new File("c:/dot/filedot.dot"));
2. Graph graphs = dot.newGraphInstance(arg0, SWT.NONE);

The content of file is:
digraph G { main -> parse -> execute;main -> init;main -> cleanup;execute -> make_string;execute -> printfinit -> make_string;main -> printf;execute -> compare;}

When I execute the application jump this exception: (the exception come for DotImport , line 1.)

Error injecting method, javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl not found
at org.eclipse.xtext.conversion.impl.AbstractDeclarativeValueConverterService.setGrammar

Any idea of the problem??

Thank you very much!!
Re: [ZEST] Problems with DotImport Zest 2.0 [message #1062414 is a reply to message #1062364] Fri, 07 June 2013 14:56 Go to previous message
Fabian Steeg is currently offline Fabian Steeg
Hi!

Sounds like some kind of dependency issue - what version of Eclipse do you use and how did you install Zest? Do you know if you already had Xtext installed when you installed Zest?

You could try to reproduce the problem with a fresh Eclipse 4.2.2 SDK and Zest from the GEF4 integration site (http://download.eclipse.org/tools/gef/gef4/updates/integration).

Cheers,
Fabian
Previous Topic:java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation
Next Topic:Zest Graph as a Eclipse View
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Oct 21 02:21:24 GMT 2014