|Re: Di2toDI [message #1063083 is a reply to message #1061634]
||Wed, 12 June 2013 08:36
| María Berenguer
Registered: June 2013
as you said in previous posts that the last update is for Indigo, I've tried this:
- I've read the doc TutorialConversion, to install all necessary plugins
- With Indigo Eclipse Modeling Package (eclipse-modeling-indigo-SR2-linux-gtk-x86_64), I've installed Papyrus MDT as Help->Install New Software
- I've installed Operational QVT SDK too
- Checked that this plugins are installed:
... and all of them are in folder plugins, in .jar files
- I've download di and di2todi from
... and I've copied then into dropins folder, exactly with the same structure they have in the repository
- Finally I've doubts with those two extensions:
They need to be installed? How?
I've checked that, in folder plugins,
file org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml.source_3.1.0.v20110518-1530.jar, there is a folder called schema, and a file javaBlackboxUnits.exsd in it.
file org.eclipse.ui.source_3.7.0.v20110928-1505.jar, there is a folder called schema, and a file popupMenus.exsd in it.
That means the extensions are installed, or maybe I have to do something else?
- After restarting Eclipse, I try to convert a di2 file (right click in it, Convert Diagram -> Di2 To Di action), and an information message appears, and nothing else happens:
The chosen operation is not currently available
Sorry for my English and question, I'm new using eclipse and plugins, I searched a lot in documentation and on the internet, but can not get it to work.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.04140 seconds