Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Di2toDI(Convert Diagrams for MARTE from di2format to di)
Di2toDI [message #1061634] Mon, 03 June 2013 11:26 Go to next message
Marek Szczypta is currently offline Marek SzczyptaFriend
hallo,

I'm using Juno with 0.9.2 release for Papyrus .I wanted to use diagrams from Papyrus 1.x ( di2 ),but i don't kwno how to convert them to di ? I have read tutorial but i couldn't not find this di2todi plugin.....
Re: Di2toDI [message #1062731 is a reply to message #1061634] Mon, 10 June 2013 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi,

This plug-in is only available on the SVN repository:

http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/modeling/org.eclipse.mdt.papyrus/branches/0.9.X/extraplugins/conversion

However, I highly doubt that it has been maintained, so you may have issues when trying to use it. The last update seems to be for 0.8.X (Indigo)

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: Di2toDI [message #1062884 is a reply to message #1062731] Tue, 11 June 2013 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
María Berenguer is currently offline María BerenguerFriend
Hi,

I have a similar problem. I'm using juno 4.2 with Papyrus 0.9, and I need to convert di2 files into di. I've tried to download and add those plugins, but I don't know how. The steps I've follow are:
- Download with wget the source files from SVN repository (org.eclipse.papyrus.conversion.di2 and org.eclipse.papyrus.conversion.di2todi)
- Compress them into a .jar file
- Add this .jar file to the folder plugins of my eclipse installation (I've tried too to add into dropins/eclipse/plugins)
- Restart Eclipse

... and I don't see the menu to convert files.

Please, could you explain step by step what should I do to use di2todi?

Thanks!
Re: Di2toDI [message #1063083 is a reply to message #1061634] Wed, 12 June 2013 08:36 Go to previous message
María Berenguer is currently offline María BerenguerFriend
Hi again,

as you said in previous posts that the last update is for Indigo, I've tried this:

- I've read the doc TutorialConversion, to install all necessary plugins

- With Indigo Eclipse Modeling Package (eclipse-modeling-indigo-SR2-linux-gtk-x86_64), I've installed Papyrus MDT as Help->Install New Software

- I've installed Operational QVT SDK too

- Checked that this plugins are installed:

org.eclipse.ui
    org.eclipse.core.runtime
    org.eclipse.core.resources
    org.eclipse.uml2.uml
    org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.notation
    org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml.emf.util

... and all of them are in folder plugins, in .jar files

- I've download di and di2todi from
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/modeling/org.eclipse.mdt.papyrus/branches/0.9.X/extraplugins/conversion
... and I've copied then into dropins folder, exactly with the same structure they have in the repository

- Finally I've doubts with those two extensions:
org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml.javaBlackboxUnits
org.eclipse.ui.popupMenus
They need to be installed? How?
I've checked that, in folder plugins,
file org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml.source_3.1.0.v20110518-1530.jar, there is a folder called schema, and a file javaBlackboxUnits.exsd in it.
file org.eclipse.ui.source_3.7.0.v20110928-1505.jar, there is a folder called schema, and a file popupMenus.exsd in it.
That means the extensions are installed, or maybe I have to do something else?

- After restarting Eclipse, I try to convert a di2 file (right click in it, Convert Diagram -> Di2 To Di action), and an information message appears, and nothing else happens:
The chosen operation is not currently available

Sorry for my English and question, I'm new using eclipse and plugins, I searched a lot in documentation and on the internet, but can not get it to work.
Previous Topic:Integrate a model as a child of another model
Next Topic:Documentation generation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:46:52 GMT 2024