Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Proposals » OSGi Enterprise Tools » Exporting OSGI product export with target(Exporting OSGI product export with target)
Exporting OSGI product export with target [message #1061446] Fri, 31 May 2013 16:08
Tsahar Sobe is currently offline Tsahar SobeFriend
Hi,
I am working with OSGI equinox (eclipse) and I am struggling with a problem for couple of days now. I have created a product with features dependencies , when I try to export the products I get the following error: "Cannot complete the installation because one or morerequired items could not be found.. requires bundle.. but it could not be found.. cannot satisfy dependency.." The bundle in the error is from the target platform, it downloads it from http link, but it is on my local computer. When I run the program/ product from eclipse all works fine, no error, but when I try to export the product the bundle is not found. The same error appears for all the bundles that I download from the target platform. The product export doesn't know how to take the targeted bundles and export them. How can I say to the product, "take also all the bundles from the target platform"?
I searched the web but no answer for it.
Thank you very much, Tsahar
Previous Topic:How to launch an OSGi launcher out of eclipse
Next Topic:Is it possible to develop eclipse by eclipse as a standard OSGi project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:26:38 GMT 2024