Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » [Edapt] install on Kepler
[Edapt] install on Kepler [message #1061380] Fri, 31 May 2013 07:47 Go to next message
Christophe Bouhier is currently offline Christophe Bouhier
Messages: 895
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hello,

Due to a dependency on an older EMF Compare release (1.0.1), I am not
able to install Edapt on Kepler (Modeling edition) . Is there a way
around this? Anyone supporting Edapt at the moment? How about letting
Edapt require EMF Compare 2.x? Would this feasible on a short notice?

Thank you,
Christophe Bouhier
Re: [Edapt] install on Kepler [message #1061433 is a reply to message #1061380] Fri, 31 May 2013 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maximilian Koegel is currently offline Maximilian Koegel
Messages: 184
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Christophe,

no one in the Edapt user base has already moved to Kepler and to my
knowledge there is currently no active support and development due to
the lack of a sponsor. I think most committers are currently more active
in other Eclipse projects and never came around to finally set up a
build at eclipse.org.

Cheers,
Maximilian


Am 31.05.2013 13:47, schrieb Christophe Bouhier:
> Hello,
>
> Due to a dependency on an older EMF Compare release (1.0.1), I am not
> able to install Edapt on Kepler (Modeling edition) . Is there a way
> around this? Anyone supporting Edapt at the moment? How about letting
> Edapt require EMF Compare 2.x? Would this feasible on a short notice?
>
> Thank you,
> Christophe Bouhier


--
Maximilian Kögel

Get Professional Eclipse Support: http://eclipsesource.com/munich
Re: [Edapt] install on Kepler [message #1061588 is a reply to message #1061433] Mon, 03 June 2013 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christophe Bouhier is currently offline Christophe Bouhier
Messages: 895
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hello Max,

Thanks for the response. I suspected this project is dormant, (last
commit somewhere early 2012). Can I help with moving Edapt (at least
make sure it stays compatible with the required components i.e. EMF,EMF
Compare etc..). I can also help move the code to git and setup the bucky
build. Let me know. Cheers.

Cheers Christophe

On 31-05-13 17:28, Maximilian Koegel wrote:
> Hi Christophe,
>
> no one in the Edapt user base has already moved to Kepler and to my
> knowledge there is currently no active support and development due to
> the lack of a sponsor. I think most committers are currently more active
> in other Eclipse projects and never came around to finally set up a
> build at eclipse.org.
>
> Cheers,
> Maximilian
>
>
> Am 31.05.2013 13:47, schrieb Christophe Bouhier:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Due to a dependency on an older EMF Compare release (1.0.1), I am not
>> able to install Edapt on Kepler (Modeling edition) . Is there a way
>> around this? Anyone supporting Edapt at the moment? How about letting
>> Edapt require EMF Compare 2.x? Would this feasible on a short notice?
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Christophe Bouhier
>
>
Re: [Edapt] install on Kepler [message #1061806 is a reply to message #1061588] Tue, 04 June 2013 03:41 Go to previous message
Maximilian Koegel is currently offline Maximilian Koegel
Messages: 184
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Christophe,

thank you for your generous offer, this would be great! Are you a
committer on another Eclipse project?
Maybe we switch to conventional EMail now: mkoegel@xxxxxxxx

Cheers,
Maximilian

Am 03.06.2013 09:41, schrieb Christophe Bouhier:
> Hello Max,
>
> Thanks for the response. I suspected this project is dormant, (last
> commit somewhere early 2012). Can I help with moving Edapt (at least
> make sure it stays compatible with the required components i.e. EMF,EMF
> Compare etc..). I can also help move the code to git and setup the bucky
> build. Let me know. Cheers.
>
> Cheers Christophe
>
> On 31-05-13 17:28, Maximilian Koegel wrote:
>> Hi Christophe,
>>
>> no one in the Edapt user base has already moved to Kepler and to my
>> knowledge there is currently no active support and development due to
>> the lack of a sponsor. I think most committers are currently more active
>> in other Eclipse projects and never came around to finally set up a
>> build at eclipse.org.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Maximilian
>>
>>
>> Am 31.05.2013 13:47, schrieb Christophe Bouhier:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Due to a dependency on an older EMF Compare release (1.0.1), I am not
>>> able to install Edapt on Kepler (Modeling edition) . Is there a way
>>> around this? Anyone supporting Edapt at the moment? How about letting
>>> Edapt require EMF Compare 2.x? Would this feasible on a short notice?
>>>
>>> Thank you,
>>> Christophe Bouhier
>>
>>
>

--
Maximilian Kögel

Get Professional Eclipse Support: http://eclipsesource.com/munich
Previous Topic:Convert to EMF
Next Topic:[EMF Store] ServerInfoImpl is not contained in a resource
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Jul 24 13:53:14 EDT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01755 seconds