Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » scout eclipse features
scout eclipse features [message #1061314] Fri, 31 May 2013 07:55 Go to next message
Rene Eigenheer is currently offline Rene EigenheerFriend
We build our Scout apppication using features. In the past we included the needed Scout and Eclipse plugins directly within our product specific Client, Shared and Server feature.
Now I try to adapt the features to Kepler and had the idea not to individually include every single Scout and Eclipse plugin, but use a Scout feature as "included feature". As I found the org.eclipse.scout.rt.client feature, I've tried to include this in my client feature but without success.

The failure of my try is, that org.eclipse.scout.rt.client

a) includes org.eclipse.scout.rt.client.mobile, which in my case (SWT client) leads to class not founds when executing the client

b) requires org.eclipse.scout.rt.core feature and this core feature includes the following plugins which I thing are more server related than core:
org.eclipse.scout.http.servletfilter
org.eclipse.scout.rt.server
org.eclipse.scout.rt.jdbc.derby
org.apache.derby.jdbc_1091.fragment
org.eclipse.scout.jaxws216

Do I miss something?
Are there other features which bundles the required plugins which could be used in applications?

Thanks
Rene
Re: scout eclipse features [message #1061338 is a reply to message #1061314] Fri, 31 May 2013 09:36 Go to previous message
Rene Eigenheer is currently offline Rene EigenheerFriend
found bug 387983 and added a comment
Previous Topic:How to change theme(color)
Next Topic:User (in)activity detection and auto-logout
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:38:33 GMT 2024