In fact, I have created a project with a test suite with a specific path to my AUT.
Now I need to change the path to another location (where Hudson build my AUT, to execute my test each day on the new build). When I try to execute my test suite on my AUT in the new path I have the error "An error occurred. Reason : 7009 Test Execution Error" and when I check the details I have the following description : "The component name "8ab6b08d1a4d08f3011a4d09a496002a" in Test Case "ub_mbr_selectEntry_byTextpath" in Test Step "select menu entry by textpath" can not be resolved.
Please make sure that all of your reused Projects are currently available in the database and not marked as missing in the Test Case Browser."
Hm, that sounds like there could be a problem. Could you enter a ticket with as much information as possible (OS, any log entries, frequency of occurrence, description of the test suite / test job structure)?
I find the solution for me. i don't know if it could help you but may be...
In my case, the problem was the version of the plugin for Jubula. When the plugin for Jubula is added during the build the version was not the good one. It's a version of 2011...when I change the version it has no problem.
I am also getting the same bug with Jubula 2.2.
I have around 30 test suite in my test job. And I am working with 2 aut agent.
OS-windows 7 64 bit sp1,
In middle of test i am switching between two aut using alt_shift_tab
But some times Error 7009:could connect to aut come at 1st testsuite it shelf and some time it is coming on the verge of end.This is really embarrassing error i am getting very often while executing my testjob. Please have a look at the log files.
Frequency of bug -Every time
This is the log-
2013-11-07 12:01:11.435 from rc_rcp:[Connection.ReaderThread:Socket[addr=NXL28248.wbi.nxp.com/184.108.40.206,port=49713,localport=49714]] ERROR o.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.AUTServer - connecting to NXL28248.wbi.nxp.com:49831 failed()
From client:-2013-11-07 12:01:00.423 [Worker-1] ERROR o.e.j.c.c.c.AUTConnection - Connection to AUT could not be established.
2013-11-07 12:01:00.460 [Worker-1] ERROR o.e.j.c.cmd.AbstractCmdlineClient - An error ocurred: Could not connect to AUT: IREC_TRANSMITTER
Here IREC Transmitter is my AUT name