i've already program a BPMN.ecore and a PetriNet.ecore (i did the BPMN.ecore by myself because it's not found in any website, and there is no standard Ecore yet as i know). After that, i wrote my ATL file BPMN2PN.atl, and an XMI file in order to transform it from a BPMN model to a PetriNet model, but i get the following problems :
1- ClassNotFoundException : Class 'Process' in not found or is abstract
2- PackageNotFoundException : Package with uri 'BPMN' not found
(Note that i did specify an nsURI to my BPMN)
I did try to write my model example in .ecore, but the source model is not generated
You should try to use the BPMN2 metamodel (in Ecore) and modeler to get your BPMN models.
Then, you should be able to reuse them properly in your transformation.
Note that, if your metamodel in Ecore has not been first registered/loaded into the Eclipse registry, you cannot access it via its URI (and you have to specify the file path instead in your ATL launch configuration).
I have the same problem my tansformation is from BPMN to UPPAAL , I have tested my atl file on a different .ecore that I created and contains the same classes as the BPMN2.0.ecore. With the .ecore I've created it worked.
But when I changed to the BPMN2.0.ecore I faced the same problem.
My question is how could I know if my metamodel in ecore has been registered/loaded into the Eclipse registry because I am new at all of this .
I also have tried to replace my file xmi with an other file bpmn the error disappeared and the file .xmi of uppal was generated but Empty
I really need help , I've tried many things but since I am new to this I really couldn't get this to work