Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » What's the correct way of using "ref" in a sequence diagram with parameters?
What's the correct way of using "ref" in a sequence diagram with parameters? [message #1060517] Sat, 25 May 2013 22:17 Go to next message
Joe I is currently offline Joe IFriend
Hi,

I want to reuse e.g. one sequence diagram with one parameter within several sequence diagrams (which are methods of classes) and all use different arguments.
So what is the correct way of modeling something like that?

Example:

Class A:
method1()
method2()

associated with class B:
methodB(+in:C)

Two different InstanceSpecifications of class C are used within method1/2 as arguments for calling methodB. Method1/2 should be sequence diagrams and they call the reusable sd (that of course calls methodB).

I know the answer would be long, maybe someone could provide an example papyrus project from which I can learn... I attached an example project with the classes I explained.

Thanks for help!

[Updated on: Sat, 25 May 2013 22:19]

Report message to a moderator

Re: What's the correct way of using "ref" in a sequence diagram with parameters? [message #1060529 is a reply to message #1060517] Sun, 26 May 2013 09:07 Go to previous message
Joe I is currently offline Joe IFriend
It seems that it is not possible with Papyrus to define InteractionUse(ref) arguments.

I suppose I have to use/misuse the name of InteractionUse for defining parameters?
Previous Topic:Qualified Associations
Next Topic:Cannot populate composite diagram with d&d (Kepler rc1)?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:32:23 GMT 2024