|Problem by using Jubula via update site mechanism [message #1060167]
||Thu, 23 May 2013 07:40
| Doreen Engling
Registered: July 2009
So to get more knowledge with ubula|
1.I have installed at first the stand alone Jubula version 2.0 and used the embedded database. Went through the SimpleMailTest RCP-sample and all was fine.
2.I have installed an eclipse 3.8.0 and added all the jubula 1.2.2 features via the update site mechanism, used the embedded database too / open the above created project SimpleMailTest and let run the "AUT Mail" so it is to see within the running AUT window ...testrun failed and it seems the AUT is not on focus, cant find by the test although I have set it on the properties/expert settings to Activation mode "Click on titlebar"
There is a screenshot (Image view) created, which shows me the whole desktop. And by selecting the Properties of the failed TC (Click on Toolbar Item)it is written: "Configuration Error" at Type.
I can't use the standalone version of Jubula in the future because the goal is to install GUI tests of our products after the build run on the bamboo server (ANT script is using there.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01735 seconds