Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Equinox » services console command filter problem
services console command filter problem [message #1059987] Wed, 22 May 2013 12:57 Go to next message
Cristiano Gavião is currently offline Cristiano GaviãoFriend
Hello,

I'm facing a problem with the services command at equinox kepler M7 that I would like some advice.

When I use: "osgi> services" without any parameter I got this:

{org.jbehave.osgi.interactive.services.StoryRunnerService}={service.pid=org.jbehave.osgi.interactive.components.StoryRunnerServiceComponent-1369225414834-0, serviceStoryClass=org.jbehave.osgi.examples.trader.it.embedder.TraderAnnotatedPathRunnerOsgi,
service.factoryPid=org.jbehave.osgi.interactive.components.StoryRunnerServiceComponent, service.id=61}

But when I tried to filter it using its properties I can't get the service:

osgi> services (serviceStoryClass=org.jbehave.osgi.examples.trader.it.embedder.TraderAnnotatedPathRunnerOsgi)
"No registered services."

Could someone point me what am I doing wrong ?

thanks

Cristiano

[Updated on: Wed, 22 May 2013 12:58]

Report message to a moderator

Re: services console command filter problem [message #1060005 is a reply to message #1059987] Wed, 22 May 2013 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lazar Kirchev is currently offline Lazar KirchevFriend
Hi Cristiano,

The correct syntax for the services command called with filter is

services (objectClass=org.jbehave.osgi.examples.trader.it.embedder.TraderAnnotatedPathRunnerOsgi)

or, you can call just services org.jbehave.osgi.examples.trader.it.embedder.TraderAnnotatedPathRunnerOsgi - this is a shortcut for the previous filter.

Lazar
Re: services console command filter problem [message #1060026 is a reply to message #1060005] Wed, 22 May 2013 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cristiano Gavião is currently offline Cristiano GaviãoFriend
Hey Lazar,

Thanks for the attention...

So are you telling me that the services command currently don't support LDAP filters using other services properties, right ?

Cristiano
Re: services console command filter problem [message #1060045 is a reply to message #1060026] Wed, 22 May 2013 15:54 Go to previous message
Lazar Kirchev is currently offline Lazar KirchevFriend
Hi Cristiano,

Yes, it supports LDAP filters. It's my mistake - I have overlooked that you have such a property and I thought at first that it should be objectClass.

You should place the filter in quotation marks. Try with osgi> services "(serviceStoryClass=org.jbehave.osgi.examples.trader.it.embedder.TraderAnnotatedPathRunnerOsgi)".

In the Gogo shell the brackets - ( and ) - have scripting semantics themselves, so since the filter contains them if the filter string is not escaped within quotation marks the shell interprets the brackets and the command method gets only part of the actual filter.

Lazar

[Updated on: Thu, 23 May 2013 05:59]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Eclipse RCP app with Worldwind - Globe vanishes
Next Topic:Equinox Launcher and LD_LIBRARY_PATH
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 02:04:38 GMT 2024