Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Remove bottom padding from rectangle
Remove bottom padding from rectangle [message #1059479] Sun, 19 May 2013 12:47 Go to next message
jack reacher is currently offline jack reacherFriend
Hi

I am trying to create visuals like EClass and EAttribute in my model. I can create compartments and add attributes inside classes. But I can't get rid of the extra bottom padding from the attributes. I am attaching a screenshot of the visual and graph definition.

Also since the EMF book is dated 2009, it doesn't include new graph, tool and map element definitions. Is there a reference document where I can get information on these new elements?

Thank you in advance.
  • Attachment: comp.png
    (Size: 17.24KB, Downloaded 210 times)
Re: Remove bottom padding from rectangle [message #1060247 is a reply to message #1059479] Thu, 23 May 2013 16:47 Go to previous message
Thomas Beyer is currently offline Thomas BeyerFriend
Hi Jack,

do you really need to wrap your label inside a rectangle?
You could just use a Label (no FigureDescriptor) for your attribute.
This way, there will be no additional space between the labels.
Is this an option?

Otherwise you would have to tweek the standard code, as the rectangle figures (to be precisely: its editpart-controllers and teh corresponding resizableeditpolicy) are implemented by default not to go below a predefined minimum-size, depending on the layout.
I could also help you with this approach.

Regards Thomas
Previous Topic:Auto save Diagram
Next Topic:Create Commands Of Elements
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:52:29 GMT 2024