I am trying to solve a strange error. These are the steps I followed:
I've added a plugin that contains some libraries;
then added it to the server manifest in the required plugins section.
I also added this plugin to the server product dependencies by pressing "add required plugins".
I've put this line inside start method of server Activator:
It is responsible for launching a platform.
(see Attachment Steps.jpg) Here is the problem:
When I launch the server product for the first time it works perfectly (see Attachment below Launch_firstTime.jpg).
But when I re-launch the server product it doesn't work.
Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance of org/eclipse/osgi/internal/baseadaptor/DefaultClassLoader) previously initiated loading for a different type with name "javax/xml/namespace/QName"
That plugin works fine in a separated stand-alone java project, even if I relaunch it many times.
This problem persists even if I delete the project, switching workspace or even rebooting the PC !
The only solution for now is to change the eclipse instance.