Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » Properties of ecore classes
Properties of ecore classes [message #1059212] Fri, 17 May 2013 10:42 Go to next message
Adnan AL-SOSWA is currently offline Adnan AL-SOSWAFriend
Hi modelers ,

I am beginner in modeling and modeling transformation ,Working with ecore.ecore trying to do some transformation using xpand language ,I could naviagte and access elements of ecore using eclass , eallattributes , eallreferences ,ealloperations ....etc Syntax ,the question is when I click on any eclass , I have some properties that are not part of the structure of eclass , like abstract , default value , supertype ....etc attached picture to show what I mean, is there any code in xpand can enumerate these properties so I can keep all information in the transformation process.

Thanks in advance.
  • Attachment: Unbenannt.png
    (Size: 160.20KB, Downloaded 51 times)

[Updated on: Fri, 17 May 2013 10:43]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Properties of ecore classes [message #1059250 is a reply to message #1059212] Fri, 17 May 2013 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

You need to look a little harder. Everything you list is part of the
structure of an EClass. What makes you think it isn't?

Regards

Ed Willink

On 17/05/2013 11:42, Adnan AL-SOSWA wrote:
> Hi modlers ,
>
> I am beginner in modeling and modeling transformation ,Working with ecore.ecore trying to do some transformation using xpand language ,I could naviagte and access elements of ecore using eclass , eallattributes , eallreferences ,ealloperations ....etc Syntax ,the question is when I click on any eclass , I have some properties that are not part of the structure of eclass , like abstract , default value , supertype ....etc attached picture to show what I mean, is there any code in xpand can enumerate these properties so I can keep all information in the transformation process.
>
> Thanks in advance.
Re: Properties of ecore classes [message #1059312 is a reply to message #1059250] Fri, 17 May 2013 13:35 Go to previous message
Adnan AL-SOSWA is currently offline Adnan AL-SOSWAFriend
Thanks ED,

Actually what make me think like this is that when I tried to get all attributes of eclass for example using eallattribute , I got all the attributes of the eclass and attributes of all of its super types ,but non of these properties are included .
if they are not attributes what they are actually are in the structure ?
could you please guide me where exactly i should look a little harder Smile as I read the whole specification of EMF ?

Thank you very much
Previous Topic:[Acceleo] NullPointerException during Tycho Build
Next Topic:[Acceleo] MDD/MDE conferences
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Dec 20 03:45:36 GMT 2014