|Windows Koneki and Corona first steps setup [message #1059131]
||Thu, 16 May 2013 21:59
| Linus Janson
Registered: May 2013
I want to debug or at least edit and run Android apps in the Corona Simulator, from Eclipse.
I saw Benjamin's youtube video (can't link) of using Koneki once it is installed. Benjamin's version is Mac though and looks a little different.
I have XP 32-bit and Corona Simulator works fine. I will have to use just a text editor until I get Eclipse working.
I downloaded Koneki LDT standalone 1.0, created new project and tried run as Lua Application, but I get Exception in thread Main.
And code hinting doesn't work even for Lua, when I type "for" I get no suggestions.
1. What to download?
2. How to tell Corona Simulator and Eclipse so they can find each other?
3. What to install/set up to get Corona API look up code hinting in Eclipse?
With roaminggamer's help I've solved it now! The answer is not as good as it could be since I'm not allowed to link here yet...
1. JDK6 SE, Eclipse Java EE Juno, LDT debugger script, and Koneki+Corona API plugins within Eclipse.
2. By creating a Debug Configuration for Lua Remote Application.
3. This works when you use normal Eclipse+plugins or the standalone, but I still don't understand how Benjamin (kartben) got the "for" hinting. Maybe he hit a special-hinting key that I don't know yet.
Free Thought Games
[Updated on: Tue, 21 May 2013 20:39]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01968 seconds