Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Unable to get RowHideShowLayer from body layer stack of nattable.( Unable to get RowHideShowLayer from body layer stack of nattable and unable to use row hide show commands, using nattable builder api.)
Unable to get RowHideShowLayer from body layer stack of nattable. [message #1058503] Tue, 14 May 2013 11:23 Go to next message
SD Khan is currently offline SD KhanFriend
I wants to use row hide commands , but unable to use them because row hide show layer is not accessible from the body layer stack of nattable. I have checked the source code, there all the the commands related to row hide show layer are available but row hide show layer is never registered, (I am using nattable builder)
Can some one provide any help please ?
Re: Unable to get RowHideShowLayer from body layer stack of nattable. [message #1058555 is a reply to message #1058503] Tue, 14 May 2013 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Hi,

unfortunately currently there is no support for the NatTable builder. We don't even publish this plugin. So if you want to use the builder and add row hide/show support, you are forced to implement it on your own. We also accept contributions if you like to.

Greez,
Dirk
Re: Unable to get RowHideShowLayer from body layer stack of nattable. [message #1058794 is a reply to message #1058555] Wed, 15 May 2013 07:14 Go to previous message
SD Khan is currently offline SD KhanFriend
Thanks, I am looking at some other possibilities and will also look to have a force implementation if it can be done in short time,
Let's see.

Regards,
Safdar Khan
Previous Topic:Styling with scroll able NatTable
Next Topic:ComboBoxCellEditor keyboard navigation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:34:08 GMT 2024