Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Where are the Tabbed Property View extensions are defined?
Where are the Tabbed Property View extensions are defined? [message #1058262] Mon, 13 May 2013 12:06 Go to next message
Emre T is currently offline Emre TFriend
Hello there, I need to implement a plug-in which defines a specific tabbed property view for some dynamic instances (based on EMF models) and contribute it to the Eclipse's standard Properties View.

For that matter, I wanted to look into how Papyrus does that, since it has a great tabbed properties view support for the dynamic instances (e.g. UML Stereotypes). But I couldn't find the package where these tabbed properties view extensions are defined.

Since the contributor to the Eclipse Properties View is the PapyrusMultiDiagramEditor, I first looked into the org.eclipse.papyrus.editor. But there weren't any extension definitions for the tabs and sections. And further search for the section definitions was unfortunately no success.

I would be very glad, if you could point me to the right place, where the property sections are defined and which plug-in is extending the Tabbed Properties View.

Thank you very much!
Re: Where are the Tabbed Property View extensions are defined? [message #1059482 is a reply to message #1058262] Sun, 19 May 2013 14:09 Go to previous message
Simon Schwichtenberg is currently offline Simon SchwichtenbergFriend
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/962694/ may help you.
Previous Topic:Update of PapyrusPalettePreferences?
Next Topic:Question about palette
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Dec 20 23:55:10 GMT 2014