|Re: CodeMirror Eclipse (SWT, RCP and RAP) [message #1053535 is a reply to message #1053528]
||Mon, 06 May 2013 12:33
| Angelo ZERR
Registered: July 2009
Many thank's to have add it to the RAP wiki.
To develop my CodeMirror Eclipse I have studied the existing https://github.com/eiswind/codemirror-eclipse-rcp
At first I told me that I will fork it, but I have restarted from scratch to improve it. Here the differences :
- use last version of CodeMirror
- https://github.com/eiswind/codemirror-eclipse-rcp provides just a SWT Control which embeds CodeMirror. My CodeMirror Eclipse provides too Eclipse 3.x EditorPart which uses the SWT Control (dirty EditorPart is bound with the CodeMirror dirty state).
- provides the capability to use CodeMirror Eclipse with a simple Java main or RCP Application. With https://github.com/eiswind/codemirror-eclipse-rcp its' very difficult because it uses "org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry.resources" to manage resources. In my version you can configure the SWT Control with simple file.
- provides a resources API which works with any context (SWT/RWT, RCP, RAP) to declare the HTML codemirror to use it. Switch the context, the link used is file// (for SWT, RCP) and http:// (for RAP). The resources API manage that, so with the same code you manage your codemirror editor with RCP and RAP both.
- hosts too my work with CodeMirror-XQuery (https://github.com/angelozerr/CodeMirror-XQuery) I have developped CodeMirror addon to manage completion like Eclipse (show context info, templates system etc)
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01923 seconds