Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Resizable Subprocesses
Resizable Subprocesses [message #1053414] Sun, 05 May 2013 08:36 Go to next message
Tobias Weigl is currently offline Tobias Weigl
Hi there,

is there a way to embiggen the subprocess symbols? If the sub process name is longer than about 13 characters, the string is truncated.

Is see this is no problem for users of the tool or for verification, but i also want to print my process model (at every level) and it looks not so nice.

Edit: In fact, when i edit the source, it already works. So is this a GUI bug or intended behaviour?

Edit2: Well, it's not fully functional: the [+] symbol for the subprocess vanishes...

Thanks,
Tobias
_

[Updated on: Sun, 05 May 2013 08:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Resizable Subprocesses [message #1053538 is a reply to message #1053414] Mon, 06 May 2013 12:47 Go to previous message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert Brodt

Hi Tobias,

A SubProcess can only be resized when it is in its "expanded" mode (the default when you first create it). According to the BPMN2 spec, the [+] should only be displayed when it is in the "collapsed" mode, and hidden when expanded (that's the reason for your "Edit2" comment).

If you feel it's necessary to be able to resize a collapsed SubProcess, please submit an enhancement request here: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=BPMN2Modeler

Thanks!
Bob
Previous Topic:Cardinalities
Next Topic:Error for Standalone Tasks in Adhoc Subprocesses
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 31 04:19:02 GMT 2014