|Re: [Import of uml file to model space] Not all Model elements imported [message #1057852 is a reply to message #1053415]
||Thu, 09 May 2013 06:27
| Alexander Fülleborn
Registered: April 2013
I believe that the VIATRA UML importer only works with UML 3.1 or less.
> In the Juno release of Eclipse, this is not offered in the "Install Software" area.
Also, the EMF importer and the UML importer are different things. You _can_ import UML models as EMF models, but you will have to first import the uml.ecore metamodels with the EMF metamodel importer.
- do you have a "UML 2.2 importer" menu item in your model space -> native importers list?
> Yes, I have this menu item.
- do you have a "uml" entity in your model space, or is there only "nemf"?
> Yes, I have a "uml" entity in my model space.
I will ask our team members if anyone ported the UML importer to the 4.0 version (it requires the regeneration of a lot of code from the metamodel, and some manual changes to support profiles).
> Thanks. This would be great, of course. Do you already have an answer to this? What are your plans?
Kind regards, Alex
|Re: [Import of uml file to model space] Not all Model elements imported [message #1061845 is a reply to message #1061083]
||Tue, 04 June 2013 06:49
| Abel Hegedus
Registered: July 2009
below is the main features that I have installed in my Eclipse (edit: this is an archive Eclipse of course, but it is where I tested your file):
- Eclipse SDK 3.6.2.M20110210-1200
- EMF - Eclipse Modeling Framework SDK 2.6.1.v20100914-1218
- UML2 Extender SDK 3.1.2.v201010261927
I have VIATRA checked out from SVN, but it is the same as what you get by installing:
- VIATRA2 R3 Model Transformation Framework Core Components (Incubation) 22.214.171.124302241742
- VIATRA2 UML Importer 0.4.0.201305111426
You can try starting your Eclipse with -console or find the log in the .metadata folder and send me the errors that you get during import.
[Updated on: Tue, 04 June 2013 06:51]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.12770 seconds