Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BIRT » Help with xpath please(can anyone show me the correct xpath for my dataSet ?)
Help with xpath please [message #1048247] Wed, 24 April 2013 08:08 Go to next message
Cyril Rognon is currently offline Cyril Rognon
Hi all,

I have posted some question about xpath/xml datasource issue.
I reckon my text was complex and not easy to answer.

Now I have setup a sample report and a sample xml source to show the issue

I try to select a value from a node depending on some value with a predicate filter.
It does not work.

Attached report design and xml sample is minimalist and show only the problem.
V and V1 are two ways of xpath predicate. All this works in standard xpath (checked) but not in Birt.

Anyone can help me please ?

Regards,
Cyril
Re: Help with xpath please [message #1048654 is a reply to message #1048247] Wed, 24 April 2013 19:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael Williams

EDIT: I posted on this one by accident with a response to your other XPath question. I'm not sure if they're asking the same thing, so I added the response to the other post and will look at this one, now. Smile

Michael

Add interactivity, scheduling, sharing, live Excel export, and JS integration to your BIRT app with the new, free BIRT server, BIRT iHub F-Type.

[Updated on: Wed, 24 April 2013 19:48]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Help with xpath please [message #1048665 is a reply to message #1048654] Wed, 24 April 2013 19:56 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael Williams

After looking at this one, it looks like it's the same. Please refer to the answer in the other post: http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/481559/

Michael

Add interactivity, scheduling, sharing, live Excel export, and JS integration to your BIRT app with the new, free BIRT server, BIRT iHub F-Type.
Previous Topic:Xpath issue with xml datasource
Next Topic:flash builder required 3.7 or above version eclipse plugin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 25 07:05:02 GMT 2014