Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Test and Performance Tools Platform (TPTP) » TPTP and Eclipse 3.1M6
TPTP and Eclipse 3.1M6 [message #14510] Fri, 08 April 2005 07:19 Go to next message
Thomas Derflinger is currently offline Thomas Derflinger
Messages: 24
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Hello!

Can I use TPTP with Eclipse 3.1M5 or M6 ?
If not when will that be the case?

Thanks
-Thomas
Re: TPTP and Eclipse 3.1M6 [message #14751 is a reply to message #14510] Mon, 11 April 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul Slauenwhite is currently offline Paul Slauenwhite
Messages: 970
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Tommy,
TIPTOP v4.0 may be used with either the Eclipse v3.1 M5 or M6 drivers.
However, I believe there are still several outstanding defects with running
on the Eclipse v3.1 M6 driver.

Paul

"Tommy" <tderflinger@gmx.net> wrote in message
news:d35peb$f68$1@news.eclipse.org...
> Hello!
>
> Can I use TPTP with Eclipse 3.1M5 or M6 ?
> If not when will that be the case?
>
> Thanks
> -Thomas
Re: TPTP and Eclipse 3.1M6 [message #14838 is a reply to message #14751] Mon, 11 April 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Derflinger is currently offline Thomas Derflinger
Messages: 24
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Hi Paul!

Thanks for this info, so which Eclipse version would you recommend for
the build TPTP-4.0-200504050020.

Would it be possible to put that info somewhere on the TPTP downloads page?

Thanks,
-Thomas

Paul Slauenwhite wrote:
> Hi Tommy,
> TIPTOP v4.0 may be used with either the Eclipse v3.1 M5 or M6 drivers.
> However, I believe there are still several outstanding defects with running
> on the Eclipse v3.1 M6 driver.
>
> Paul
>
> "Tommy" <tderflinger@gmx.net> wrote in message
> news:d35peb$f68$1@news.eclipse.org...
>
>>Hello!
>>
>>Can I use TPTP with Eclipse 3.1M5 or M6 ?
>>If not when will that be the case?
>>
>>Thanks
>>-Thomas
>
>
>
Re: TPTP and Eclipse 3.1M6 [message #15204 is a reply to message #14838] Tue, 12 April 2005 06:34 Go to previous message
Paul Slauenwhite is currently offline Paul Slauenwhite
Messages: 970
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Thomas,
This is the latest build of TPTP and can be found at:

http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/ >> Latest Downloads

Since the TPTP project is relatively new (as compared to its Hyades
predecessor), there are no stable or release builds. In the future, I would
recommend using the release builds, unless there is something in particular
you want from a more current build.

Paul
"Tommy" <tderflinger@gmx.net> wrote in message
news:d3e0d1$sj7$1@news.eclipse.org...
> Hi Paul!
>
> Thanks for this info, so which Eclipse version would you recommend for
> the build TPTP-4.0-200504050020.
>
> Would it be possible to put that info somewhere on the TPTP downloads
page?
>
> Thanks,
> -Thomas
>
> Paul Slauenwhite wrote:
> > Hi Tommy,
> > TIPTOP v4.0 may be used with either the Eclipse v3.1 M5 or M6
drivers.
> > However, I believe there are still several outstanding defects with
running
> > on the Eclipse v3.1 M6 driver.
> >
> > Paul
> >
> > "Tommy" <tderflinger@gmx.net> wrote in message
> > news:d35peb$f68$1@news.eclipse.org...
> >
> >>Hello!
> >>
> >>Can I use TPTP with Eclipse 3.1M5 or M6 ?
> >>If not when will that be the case?
> >>
> >>Thanks
> >>-Thomas
> >
> >
> >
Previous Topic:AOP and tptp
Next Topic:Hyades generates incorrect statistics?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Aug 22 04:05:31 EDT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02765 seconds