Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Status Line Contributions Displaying in the wrong order(Status Line Contributions)
Status Line Contributions Displaying in the wrong order [message #1044938] Fri, 19 April 2013 14:34
Terry Jahelka is currently offline Terry JahelkaFriend
Hello,

I'm trying to add contribution items to the status line. Intent is different actions in my application can retrieve the appropriate contribution item and update it. However, every time I launch my client the order the contribution items appear changes.

IStatusLineManager slMgr = slMgr = ((IViewSite)site).getActionBars().getStatusLineManager();					

StatusLineContributionItem item = new StatusLineContributionItem(STATUS_LINE_LAST_UPDATED,StatusLineContributionItem.CALC_TRUE_WIDTH);
slMgr.add(item);

item = new StatusLineContributionItem(STATUS_LINE_ROW_COUNT,StatusLineContributionItem.CALC_TRUE_WIDTH);
slMgr.insertAfter(STATUS_LINE_LAST_UPDATED, item);

item = new StatusLineContributionItem(STATUS_LINE_NEW_ROW_COUNT,StatusLineContributionItem.CALC_TRUE_WIDTH);
slMgr.insertAfter(STATUS_LINE_ROW_COUNT, item);

item = new StatusLineContributionItem(STATUS_LINE_ACTIVE_RULE_SET,StatusLineContributionItem.CALC_TRUE_WIDTH);
slMgr.insertAfter(STATUS_LINE_NEW_ROW_COUNT, item);

How do I get the status line to render consistently?
Previous Topic:Unable to read workbench state
Next Topic:How to set global action handler.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:06:18 GMT 2024