|Building BIRT 4.2.x [message #1033089]
||Wed, 03 April 2013 21:01
| Andrew Aiken
Registered: March 2013
I'm trying to build BIRT 4.2.2 from the source code, following the instructions here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/BIRT/FAQ/Birt_Project#Q:_How_to_Build_BIRT_22.214.171.124B_from_GIT.3F |
I have downloaded the birt-report-designer-all-in-one-4_2_2.zip and the Data Tools Platform project. Once I have gotten all the source code I have a number of errors:
- The project org.eclipse.birt.chart.integration.wtp.ui has 140 errors, a lot of this seems to be missing plug-ins e.g. org.elcipse.jst.j2ee.
- The project org.eclipse.birt.integration.wtp.ui has 299 errors, this seems to be the same case as the project above.
- The project org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc has 1 error saying "The type JDBCDriverManager.WrappedDriver must implement the inherited abstract method Driver.getParentLogger()"
- The project org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.ui has 1 error saying "The type DriverExt must implement the inherited abstract method Driver.getParentLogger()".
- The project org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui has 2 errors both saying "Referenced element 'enablement' is not defined".
Even with these errors I can run the report designer, although when I try to create a new report I get a NullPointerException in the DEUtil class at line 3255
URL url = FileLocator.find( Platform.getBundle( IResourceLocator.FRAGMENT_RESOURCE_HOST ),
new Path( DEFAULT_LIBRARY ),
Any help in fixing these errors is much appreciated.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02181 seconds