Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » error MSB4018: System.ArgumentException: Unable to find physical path of WebSite Default Web Site
error MSB4018: System.ArgumentException: Unable to find physical path of WebSite Default Web Site [message #1022737] Fri, 22 March 2013 12:53
Niket Khanduja is currently offline Niket KhandujaFriend
I am using HUDSON to deploy my solution. I have updated my solution and the server to Framework 4.0. Since then I keep getting the above said error.

The stack trace is as follows:

"C:\DevTools\Hudson\Hudson 1.351\jobs\Instant Accounting (Web) Deployment\workspace\InstantAccountingDeploy\Src\InstantAccountingBuild.proj" (DeploySolution target) (1) ->
(SetupWebFolderPermissions target) ->
C:\DevTools\Hudson\Hudson 1.351\jobs\Instant Accounting (Web) Deployment\workspace\InstantAccountingDeploy\Src\InstantAccountingBuild.proj(271,3): error MSB4018: The "WebFolderPermissionBatchCreation" task failed unexpectedly.
C:\DevTools\Hudson\Hudson 1.351\jobs\Instant Accounting (Web) Deployment\workspace\InstantAccountingDeploy\Src\InstantAccountingBuild.proj(271,3): error MSB4018: System.ArgumentException: Unable to find physical path of WebSite Default Web Site on IIS Server JHBDEV3
C:\DevTools\Hudson\Hudson 1.351\jobs\Instant Accounting (Web) Deployment\workspace\InstantAccountingDeploy\Src\InstantAccountingBuild.proj(271,3): error MSB4018: at Qwill.InstantAccounting.MSBuild.WebFolderPermissionBatchCreation.Execute()
C:\DevTools\Hudson\Hudson 1.351\jobs\Instant Accounting (Web) Deployment\workspace\InstantAccountingDeploy\Src\InstantAccountingBuild.proj(271,3): error MSB4018: at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionHost.Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskExecutionHost.Execute()
C:\DevTools\Hudson\Hudson 1.351\jobs\Instant Accounting (Web) Deployment\workspace\InstantAccountingDeploy\Src\InstantAccountingBuild.proj(271,3): error MSB4018: at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.ExecuteInstantiatedTask(ITaskExecutionHost taskExecutionHost, TaskLoggingContext taskLoggingContext, TaskHost taskHost, ItemBucket bucket, TaskExecutionMode howToExecuteTask, Boolean& taskResult)
Previous Topic:how to add new item in the table of hudson's home page
Next Topic:Hudson 3.0.1 is now available
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:41:46 GMT 2024