Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » EPF » Can't figure how to publish a Delivery Process(how do I publish a Delivery Process?)
Can't figure how to publish a Delivery Process [message #1020604] Mon, 18 March 2013 14:54 Go to next message
Alexander Bolotnov is currently offline Alexander BolotnovFriend
I'm trying to describe a delivery process with EPF and can't figure how to publish it. What I have is a very simple setup with a role, a couple of other bits and a delivery process with iterations and phases and so on (attached an image with what it looks like). But I can't figure how I should generate it the way that the process is available on the generated web site. The process is selectable in configuration but not when I generate a view. There are views such as most common, domain, tools and so on but nothing that relates to the delivery process. I guess I'm getting something wrong Sad

• Attachment: EPF-conf.PNG
    (Size: 55.97KB, Downloaded 815 times)
Re: Can't figure how to publish a Delivery Process [message #1029287 is a reply to message #1020604] Fri, 29 March 2013 12:41 Go to previous message
Gabriel Hu is currently offline Gabriel HuFriend
Hi.
Do you include the delivery process in the view ?
If this is not solving your problem you can attach the library and I will look at it.
Previous Topic:Looking for Part-Time Method/Process Doc/Design Help
Next Topic:change EPF
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:59:19 GMT 2024