Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » EPF » Looking for Part-Time Method/Process Doc/Design Help
Looking for Part-Time Method/Process Doc/Design Help [message #1020296] Sun, 17 March 2013 21:23 Go to next message
Missing name Mising name is currently offline Missing name Mising nameFriend
Guys,

Our team (thought leaders in the Agile/Lean SDLC space) have teased out a set of Agile execution/operational scaling patterns for software/Product Development (from Portfolio to release) and I want to properly document these patterns to make them more easily implemented by others.

Ultimately using EPF or Method Composer *might* be something we'd like to use, but the first priority is properly capturing the patterns in simple tools and then later looking at something more sophisticated. My idea is to have someone interview our lead Practitioner (who helped design and implement these patterns with some of our clients) as well as review our high level artifacts... From there I need someone to help us clarify and document to a better level of detail how these patterns get operationalized.

If you know someone that might be able to help help me with this project let me know.

Thanks!

Brad
Re: Looking for Part-Time Method/Process Doc/Design Help [message #1020505 is a reply to message #1020296] Mon, 18 March 2013 10:26 Go to previous message
Jessica Pinto is currently offline Jessica PintoFriend
A great and easy to understand book for documentation of agile development. "Agile Documentation" by Andreas Ruping. Hope it helps.
Previous Topic:[XCore/Xbase] Filtering
Next Topic:Can't figure how to publish a Delivery Process
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:24:25 GMT 2024