Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Support for developing WinCE application by using Eclipse IDE(Support for developing WinCE application by using Eclipse IDE)
Support for developing WinCE application by using Eclipse IDE [message #1019989] Sun, 17 March 2013 05:12
Vijay Swami is currently offline Vijay SwamiFriend
Hello,

I have one requirement of developing the certain application for Windows32, WinCE and Linux Operating system. Application involves end to end devlopment(Not the GUI application.. It would be embeded application). We will be using C/C++ for coding. I want to use the common IDE for developing the application. I have the idea that application can be developed for the Windows32 and Linux by using the Eclipse IDE.

I did some browsing for developing the WinCE application by using Eclipse IDE, but I did not get any satisfactory answers from internet. Could anybody please tell me is it possible to develop(compile, debug etc.) WinCE application by using Eclipse IDE? I will be using Windows CE 7.0

For developing the application for WinCE, I need to use the WinCE SDK's(provided by Microsoft). Is there any plugin in Eclipse which supports above requirement? If yes then which compiler I need to use?

I have used the Visual studio for development of WinCE applications previously. It was pretty straight forward, as there is support for the same in Visual studio. But I am worried about the same on Eclipse IDE.

Regards,
Vijay..
Previous Topic:Eclipse Juno CDT Error in final launch sequence
Next Topic:curl
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:30:53 GMT 2024