Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Hover tooltip on a chart in BIRT(Delaying time to display the hover over a chart)
Hover tooltip on a chart in BIRT [message #1018448] Wed, 13 March 2013 21:08 Go to next message
Sneha M is currently offline Sneha MFriend
Hi,

I need help to delay time of hovering my tooltip in chart. I have a customized tooltip for my chart as of now. But it just disappears within seconds as it is automatically set up to 200ms in XML source. I just added tool tip text by going to chart-> valueSeries->interactivity->"onmouseover" event->"show tooltip" action->"auto" cursor->giving text in fx.

Can anyone please let me know how to change the delay time of my tooltip?

Thanks in advance
Re: Hover tooltip on a chart in BIRT [message #1020720 is a reply to message #1018448] Mon, 18 March 2013 20:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

Using script to write your own tooltip might be an option that works better for you. Take a look at this example:

BIRT Exchange DevShare - HTML Table as a Tooltip in a Chart

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Re: Hover tooltip on a chart in BIRT [message #1020839 is a reply to message #1020720] Tue, 19 March 2013 02:36 Go to previous message
Sneha M is currently offline Sneha MFriend
Hi Michael,

Thanks for your response, but i tried this already in my script. The thing is i don't have my info in table i need to get from chart only. So, how can i write the script? Like u set the textcontent and inner text by giving element id and also you had a popup in your <div> tag. Please let me know if you have any alternate solution for this.

Thanks in Advance
Previous Topic:Table Column width
Next Topic:Help - Passing multiple parameters and values through URL without exceeds.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 13:41:05 GMT 2024