Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Create Papyrus Project From UML file Using Java
Create Papyrus Project From UML file Using Java [message #1017820] Tue, 12 March 2013 15:46 Go to next message
edipo federle is currently offline edipo federleFriend
Hello, I Have a question about if is possible through a .UML file ( a model ) generate a .notaion and .di files ( Papyrus Project).

I need a good way to visualize models, (.uml files) in Papyrus.

As I have several models, I can not generate it manually. Does anyone have any idea.?

Thanks a lot.

[]s
Re: Create Papyrus Project From UML file Using Java [message #1017822 is a reply to message #1017820] Tue, 12 March 2013 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Federico Toledo is currently offline Federico ToledoFriend
hi,

there is a recent post that can help you

http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=rview&goto=1017813#msg_1017813
Re: Create Papyrus Project From UML file Using Java [message #1019194 is a reply to message #1017822] Fri, 15 March 2013 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andreas Brieg is currently offline Andreas BriegFriend
If you want to do that programatically, you should have a look at org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.wizards.CreateModelWizard.createAndOpenPapyrusModel(DiResourceSet, IFile, String). If you want to do that from the UI, then you can right click on the .uml file in the project explorer and select New -> Other ... -> New Papyrus Model. Please be aware of bug 317156. There are also some other recent posts in this forum about that topic.
Re: Create Papyrus Project From UML file Using Java [message #1019278 is a reply to message #1019194] Fri, 15 March 2013 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
edipo federle is currently offline edipo federleFriend
Hi Andreas, so, which libraries ( jars ) I need to be able to use org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.wizards.CreateModelWizard.createAndOpenPapyrusModel ?
Thanks
Re: Create Papyrus Project From UML file Using Java [message #1019316 is a reply to message #1019278] Fri, 15 March 2013 12:36 Go to previous message
Andreas Brieg is currently offline Andreas BriegFriend
Your app should be an osgi bundle. So you can just require the bundle org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.wizards in the manifest and have the rest imported as transitive dependencies of that. But since you are going to make this programatically, you won't be able to use those classes directly, since they are RCP UI classes.
Previous Topic:Problem creating new Papyrus project within Eclipse
Next Topic:How to apply the stereotype" SwSchedulableResource"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:50:58 GMT 2024