Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Gemini » Configuring platform properties in integation tests
Configuring platform properties in integation tests [message #1017768] Tue, 12 March 2013 13:59
Adrián Roselló Rey is currently offline Adrián Roselló ReyFriend
Hi,

I have configured Gemini to launch my integration tests using the Felix framework.
I'm able to install my own bundles and configure some options like the bootDelegationPackages.

One of my bundles depends on OpenJPA 2.2.0, which imports javax.transaction.xa package from Geronimo JTA (and also other packages from this bundle). When trying to start the test container, this scenario causes a constraint violation, since the system bundle also exports javax.transacion.xa package.

Message error is the following:

"Uses constraint violation. Unable to resolve bundle revision org.apache.openjpa [26.0] because it is exposed to package 'javax.transaction.xa' from bundle revisions org.apache.geronimo.specs.geronimo-jta_1.1_spec [19.0] and org.apache.felix.framework [0] via two dependency chains.

Chain 1:
org.apache.openjpa [26.0]
import: (&(osgi.wiring.package=javax.transaction.xa)(version>=1.1.0)(!(version>=1.2.0)))
|
export: osgi.wiring.package=javax.transaction.xa
org.apache.geronimo.specs.geronimo-jta_1.1_spec [19.0]

Chain 2:
org.apache.openjpa [26.0]
import: (&(osgi.wiring.package=javax.persistence)(version>=1.1.0)(!(version>=2.1.0)))
|
export: osgi.wiring.package=javax.persistence; uses:=javax.sql
org.apache.geronimo.specs.geronimo-jpa_2.0_spec [25.0]
import: (osgi.wiring.package=javax.sql)
|
export: osgi.wiring.package=javax.sql; uses:=javax.transaction.xa
export: osgi.wiring.package=javax.transaction.xa
org.apache.felix.framework [0] "

I've found in some forums a workaround, by removing the export of this package from the system bundle. It's done configuring the jre-x.x property, where x.x indicates the version of the JVM. Is there any way to edit this property from the Felix platform in Gemini?

Thanks!
Previous Topic:[Solved]Proxy could not create EMF....
Next Topic:Installing features in integration tests.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:25:59 GMT 2024