Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Import C++ project from SVN(Problem in creating makefile for imported C++ project)
Import C++ project from SVN [message #1017756] Tue, 12 March 2013 09:37 Go to next message
tore tore is currently offline tore tore
Hi all,

I'm new about the Eclipse IDE. I can't understand how to import a C++ project from the SVN repository.
I have tried file->new->project->project from SVN -> use extisting repository -> check out as project with the name specified
Then the project is created but it has not makefile. How can I make it automatically?
If I make a new C++ project and then I add a local copy of the folder of the SVN project it works but the project is not connected to the repository.

Thank you

[Updated on: Fri, 15 March 2013 04:39]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Import C++ project from SVN [message #1019208 is a reply to message #1017756] Fri, 15 March 2013 04:42 Go to previous message
tore tore is currently offline tore tore
Hi,

if I try with file->new->makefile project with existing code and then I select the existing code location, I cannot complete the procedure. Indeed Eclipse says that there exist a project with the same name. How can I do?
Previous Topic:Help setting CDT Indexer include path programmatically
Next Topic:HelloWorld Program not outputting?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Aug 01 05:53:20 EDT 2014