Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » JFace » Remove / Change Highlight-Color of ListViewer
Remove / Change Highlight-Color of ListViewer [message #1017021] Fri, 08 March 2013 11:43 Go to next message
Aljoscha Steffens is currently offline Aljoscha Steffens
Hi,
for any reason I just can't find any solution, even if this problem seems very basical.

I want to change the highlight of my ListViewer-element to another color if I click outside of this listViewer.
So that it's more like a soft gray instead of the dark blue (using Windows).
Is it possible?

Thank you Smile
Re: Remove / Change Highlight-Color of ListViewer [message #1021114 is a reply to message #1017021] Tue, 19 March 2013 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Timur Achmetow is currently offline Timur Achmetow
Quote:

I want to change the highlight of my ListViewer-element to another color if I click outside of this listViewer.

What means here "outside of this listViewer"?
I don't understand that.
Re: Remove / Change Highlight-Color of ListViewer [message #1032086 is a reply to message #1021114] Tue, 02 April 2013 10:53 Go to previous message
Aljoscha Steffens is currently offline Aljoscha Steffens
well, if I select sth in a ListViewer, the row gets highlighted in a dark blue. When I click in another editor/part for example, I want the highlight to become lighter.
Like, if you select a class in the eclipse IDE in the treeViewer, it gets highlighted in a light blue. If you focus another editor now, the highlight is still there, but it has become a soft grey.
Previous Topic:treeviewer with 2 columns
Next Topic:ControlContribution Does not fire MouseTrackListener
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Aug 20 22:23:42 EDT 2014