Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » After "Generate diagram code" the edit project is not found
After "Generate diagram code" the edit project is not found [message #1016919] Fri, 08 March 2013 08:33 Go to next message
Björn Rellesch is currently offline Björn RelleschFriend
Hello,

I tried to make a simple editor. I created a ecore-file with xText. Afterwards I created the GMF files with the Dashboard. If I generate the Diagram Editor always an error occurs, that the *.edit-bundle cannot be found (see picture).
Any ideas?

I use:
Eclipse Juno 4.2.2
Xtext 2.3.1
GMF Tooling 3.0.0
EMF 2.8

Greets
Björn
  • Attachment: GMFEdit.JPG
    (Size: 83.80KB, Downloaded 213 times)
Re: After "Generate diagram code" the edit project is not found [message #1016920 is a reply to message #1016919] Fri, 08 March 2013 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aurélien Pupier is currently offline Aurélien PupierFriend

Hi,

did you generate the EMF model from genmodel?

Regards,

Aurélien Pupier - Red Hat
Senior Software Engineer in Fuse Tooling team
Re: After "Generate diagram code" the edit project is not found [message #1016957 is a reply to message #1016919] Fri, 08 March 2013 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Valerian Merkling is currently offline Valerian MerklingFriend
The diagram can't run alone, you have to use your genmodel to generate the Model Code and the Edit Code (open the genmodel and right clic on the root element).

This will fill your GMF/src folder, and create a GMF.edit project.

The edit project contains the code oh the properties edition of all your EClass.
It's used by the .diagram and also by the tree editor that you can generate with the genmodel.
Re: After "Generate diagram code" the edit project is not found [message #1016970 is a reply to message #1016920] Fri, 08 March 2013 11:52 Go to previous message
Björn Rellesch is currently offline Björn RelleschFriend
Hi,

thank you. I opened the genmodel-file and generated the "Edit code" by right-click.

Greets
Björn
Previous Topic:How to increase figure's selectable area?
Next Topic:Delete From Diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 16:47:37 GMT 2024