|Re: creating composite diagram [message #1017125 is a reply to message #1016843]
||Sat, 09 March 2013 11:53
| Goood Guy
Registered: September 2011
I think what is missing for you is a surrounding class, i.e. the class you want to specify the internal structure for.|
This is how it works:
* create new composite structure diagram
* create new class "topclass"
* create a new class "innerclass" next to it.
* drag and drop the "innerclass" from the model explorer into topclass. Now topclass has a part that has the name "innerclass1" and has the type innerclass.
* do that for a second inner class "secondinnerclass"
* add ports to both parts (innerclass1, secondinnerclass1)
* connect them with a connector
[Updated on: Sat, 09 March 2013 11:55]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.09428 seconds