Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Publish failing for a Seam project
Publish failing for a Seam project [message #1016683] Thu, 07 March 2013 10:56 Go to next message
Martin Birkby is currently offline Martin BirkbyFriend
Hi,

I have recently updated my Eclipse version from 3.5 to 4.2. Once installed I imported all the plugins from previous version and also installed the same instance of the glassfish server so the only change is to the IDE.

We have a number of maven applications which have been developed using seam & hibernate and these all deploy and work fine.

However I now have an issue whereby when I deploy my application it deploys the jboss-seam.jar will with it meaning any publishing fails with a lock on the jar. Every change now requires a complete undeploy and redeploy to get it tested.

Can anyone help why this is now happening? If I run mvn eclipse:eclipse it removes the dependency from the deploy but doesn't package it within the application so the application fails because it can't find the seam dependency.

Help! Only thing stopping me rolling this out to my entire team.
Re: Publish failing for a Seam project [message #1016687 is a reply to message #1016683] Thu, 07 March 2013 10:58 Go to previous message
Martin Birkby is currently offline Martin BirkbyFriend
Error returned on publish...

Could not delete D:\ws\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\testProject\WEB-INF\lib\jboss-seam-2.1.1.GA.jar. May be locked by another process.
Previous Topic:extend javascript editor
Next Topic:Glassfish Tools and Runtime Offline Installation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:16:50 GMT 2024