Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » can't find org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui.EditorEntryPoint for GWT editor
can't find org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui.EditorEntryPoint for GWT editor [message #1016529] Wed, 06 March 2013 14:07 Go to next message
John Yotka is currently offline John Yotka
Messages: 143
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
I'm using Eclipse 3.7.2, EMF 2.7.0.v20110606-0949, Google App Engine
Java SDK 1.7.5, Google Plugin for Eclipse 3.7, and Google Web Toolkit
SDK 2.5.0. I copied an EMF project and updated the .genmodel
RuntimePlatform property to GWT. I regenerated the model, edit and
editor. The generator created an xxxEditorEntryPoint.java file that
imports org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui.EditorEntryPoint. I'm unable to find
that import. also the build returns the following error:

Errors occurred during the build.
Errors running builder 'Google App Engine Project Change Notifier' on
project 'com.datria.DVA.translatePromptsGWT.editor'.
NO_MODIFICATION_ALLOWED_ERR: An attempt is made to modify an object
where modifications are not allowed.
Re: can't find org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui.EditorEntryPoint for GWT editor [message #1016609 is a reply to message #1016529] Thu, 07 March 2013 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed Merks
Messages: 25919
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
John,

Did you provision your target platform with the EMF GWT runtime?

On 06/03/2013 8:07 PM, John Yotka wrote:
> I'm using Eclipse 3.7.2, EMF 2.7.0.v20110606-0949, Google App Engine
> Java SDK 1.7.5, Google Plugin for Eclipse 3.7, and Google Web Toolkit
> SDK 2.5.0. I copied an EMF project and updated the .genmodel
> RuntimePlatform property to GWT. I regenerated the model, edit and
> editor. The generator created an xxxEditorEntryPoint.java file that
> imports org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui.EditorEntryPoint. I'm unable to find
> that import. also the build returns the following error:
>
> Errors occurred during the build.
> Errors running builder 'Google App Engine Project Change Notifier' on
> project 'com.datria.DVA.translatePromptsGWT.editor'.
> NO_MODIFICATION_ALLOWED_ERR: An attempt is made to modify an object
> where modifications are not allowed.
Re: can't find org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui.EditorEntryPoint for GWT editor [message #1016775 is a reply to message #1016609] Thu, 07 March 2013 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Yotka is currently offline John Yotka
Messages: 143
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 3/6/2013 11:55 PM, Ed Merks wrote:
> John,
>
> Did you provision your target platform with the EMF GWT runtime?
>
> On 06/03/2013 8:07 PM, John Yotka wrote:
>> I'm using Eclipse 3.7.2, EMF 2.7.0.v20110606-0949, Google App Engine
>> Java SDK 1.7.5, Google Plugin for Eclipse 3.7, and Google Web Toolkit
>> SDK 2.5.0. I copied an EMF project and updated the .genmodel
>> RuntimePlatform property to GWT. I regenerated the model, edit and
>> editor. The generator created an xxxEditorEntryPoint.java file that
>> imports org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui.EditorEntryPoint. I'm unable to find
>> that import. also the build returns the following error:
>>
>> Errors occurred during the build.
>> Errors running builder 'Google App Engine Project Change Notifier' on
>> project 'com.datria.DVA.translatePromptsGWT.editor'.
>> NO_MODIFICATION_ALLOWED_ERR: An attempt is made to modify an object
>> where modifications are not allowed.
>
Ed,

No I didn't, is there a writeup on how to do that?
Re: can't find org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui.EditorEntryPoint for GWT editor [message #1016790 is a reply to message #1016775] Thu, 07 March 2013 12:10 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed Merks
Messages: 25919
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
John,

Sorry, it's a bit out of date: http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMF/GWT

On 07/03/2013 5:39 PM, John Yotka wrote:
> On 3/6/2013 11:55 PM, Ed Merks wrote:
>> John,
>>
>> Did you provision your target platform with the EMF GWT runtime?
>>
>> On 06/03/2013 8:07 PM, John Yotka wrote:
>>> I'm using Eclipse 3.7.2, EMF 2.7.0.v20110606-0949, Google App Engine
>>> Java SDK 1.7.5, Google Plugin for Eclipse 3.7, and Google Web Toolkit
>>> SDK 2.5.0. I copied an EMF project and updated the .genmodel
>>> RuntimePlatform property to GWT. I regenerated the model, edit and
>>> editor. The generator created an xxxEditorEntryPoint.java file that
>>> imports org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui.EditorEntryPoint. I'm unable to find
>>> that import. also the build returns the following error:
>>>
>>> Errors occurred during the build.
>>> Errors running builder 'Google App Engine Project Change Notifier' on
>>> project 'com.datria.DVA.translatePromptsGWT.editor'.
>>> NO_MODIFICATION_ALLOWED_ERR: An attempt is made to modify an object
>>> where modifications are not allowed.
>>
> Ed,
>
> No I didn't, is there a writeup on how to do that?
Previous Topic:[CDO] Error creating repository in h2 DB
Next Topic:[CDO] Drag & Drop in CDO Sessions View fails
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Jul 26 05:25:14 EDT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01642 seconds