|Synchronization issues betwee CompleteOCL editor and model editor [message #1016082]
||Mon, 04 March 2013 21:38
| Matt Eby
Registered: February 2013
I'm encountering a situation where the CompleteOCL editor and validation process are not working nicely together. I couldn't find this addressed anywhere else on forum but if I missed it I apologize in advance...|
A uml model (with loaded ocl resource) is open and the ocl is also open in a CompleteOCL editor. If the ocl is modified it does not get synchronized properly in uml model.
The following constraint highlights the issue:
import uml : 'http://www.eclipse.org/uml2/4.0.0/UML#/'
def: alwaysFail1() : Boolean =
def: alwaysFail2() : Boolean =
Steps to reproduce:
- Open a UML Model
- Load CompleteOCL resource (with above constraint)
- Open OCL in CompleteOCL editor
- Validate a class in UML Model (constraint evaluates to false as expected)
- Edit OCL and save (for example add a space after "false")
- Validate a class in UML Model (constraint evaluates to OclInvalid)
This does not seem limited to the UML editor... I original encountered this in a generated DSL editor.
My install info:
Version: Juno Service Release 1
Build id: 20120920-0800
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.20343 seconds