|Red Hat needs a Sr. Software Engineer for JBoss! [message #1014898]
||Tue, 26 February 2013 17:16
| Adam McCormick
Registered: February 2013
Figured some of you may be interested in this. If you think it's for you, or know someone I should reach out to who would be intrigued, my contact information can be found below.
(Please mention JBoss in the subject)
Red Hat is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to work on the JBoss Developer Framework. The JBoss Developer Framework aims to help make developers as productive as possible using JBoss technologies. JBoss Developer Framework is based around the CDI programming model, and the Java EE services, as implemented by JBoss AS.
In order to accomplish this, the team will work with JBoss projects and platforms to demonstrate and communicate how developers can be productive with the entire JBoss stack. For example the team will work with JBoss AS, Infinispan, jBPM, Switchyard, Errai and others. The team will focus on showing both traditional and cloud deployments (via Red Hat OpenShift), mobile and desktop usage, and RAD, IDE and testing (via Forge, JBoss Tools and Arquillian).
Primary Job Responsibilities
* Work across project and technology boundaries to drive a consistent, CDI focused, programming model on the backend
* Work across project and technology boundaries to drive a consistent, HTML5 / JS programming model on the client
* Develop quickstart and example applications with tutorials that show how JBoss projects and platforms can be used
* Develop videos, and presentations that show how developers can be productive with JBoss projects and platforms
* Identify developer productivity deficiencies within JBoss projects and platforms, and work with project teams to address
* Work independently but as part of a distributed team in tight collaboration and regular communication with other team members.
* Bachelors degree is required
* A strong understanding of Java
* A strong understanding of HTML5 and CSS
* Application architect and development experience with at least one of: Java EE, Spring, Play, Ruby on Rails or similar required
* Experience working with a distributed team and interfacing between different groups is preferred
* Experience contributing to open source projects (preferably at jboss.org)
Tech Recruiter, Red Hat
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02768 seconds