Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Eclipse Juno + Remote System Explorer + PDT = no default proposals
Eclipse Juno + Remote System Explorer + PDT = no default proposals [message #1014292] Mon, 25 February 2013 14:28 Go to next message
konze konze is currently offline konze konzeFriend
Hello there,

I'm using Eclipse Juno with Remote System Explorer and the PHP extension PDT. I'm working on an external machine over SSH (with RSE) and a really big problem is that Eclipse doesn't show any proposals ("No Default Proposals").

A Google search didn't help, because the solutions didn't work with Juno (e.g. "click right -> Build Path -> Configure Build Path" doesn't show a "Build Path" dialog).

Do you have a solution for me?

Thank you and best regards,

konze
Re: Eclipse Juno + Remote System Explorer + PDT = no default proposals [message #1014554 is a reply to message #1014292] Tue, 26 February 2013 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toshihiro Izumi is currently offline Toshihiro IzumiFriend
FYI,
TM and RSE FAQ - Eclipsepedia
Quote:
For PDT, which is based on the WST editor framework, this should work properly since the Europa Fall Maintenance release (28 Sep 2007). It would work as follows:

Create a new local PDT project (initially empty)
New > Folder > Advanced > Link to Folder in File System > Deselect default, select RSE File System > Browse to Remote Folder
Re: Eclipse Juno + Remote System Explorer + PDT = no default proposals [message #1014775 is a reply to message #1014554] Tue, 26 February 2013 12:51 Go to previous message
konze konze is currently offline konze konzeFriend
Thank you
Previous Topic:Unit Testing
Next Topic:Focus a custom widget Composite when i <tab> through the children of a main Composite
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:27:51 GMT 2024